Settle District U3A Code of Conduct
U3A members are expected to conduct themselves within the movement’s “guiding principles”. They are also expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.
The member Code of Conduct clarifies the standard of behaviour expected as a member of a U3A.
- Members are expected to know, follow and promote the Principles of the U3A Movement at every opportunity.
- Members must always act in the best interests of Settle District U3A and the U3A Movement, strive to uphold its reputation and never do anything which could bring Settle District U3A or the U3A Movement into disrepute or expose it to undue risk.
- Members expected to use Settle District U3A’s resources responsibly and only to further its stated charitable objects/purposes.
- Members are expected to reflect the current organisational policy of Settle District U3A, regardless of whether it conflicts with their personal views.
- Members are expected to abide by Settle District U3A’s procedures and practices.
- Members are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect at all times.