Birdwatching Group

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

As we come out of the coronavirus lockdown the outdoor meetings in the group’s programme for the year to July 2021 are getting going again. Each site will be assessed beforehand for the risk of CoViD-19 infection, as well as for the usual hazards, and if there is any doubt the proposed meeting will be cancelled. Where meetings get the all-clear members will be advised beforehand of the risks and the proposed control measures and can then decide whether or not to attend. Contact Group Leader Les Chandler on for details.





Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *